Tour ACL Live & 3TEN ACL Live
Experience Music’s Best Address at ACL Live, home of the legendary Austin City Limits television show. Go behind the scenes of the famed TV series, see the stunning music photography of Scott Newton, get insider stories, and walk in the footsteps of the legends and superstars that have graced the ACL Live stage.
- The venue tour starts at 11am, Monday-Saturday, and lasts about 90 minutes.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live venue box office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street).
- Exclusive access to the ACL Live merch store at the conclusion of the tour.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- Tours are limited in size to 20 people.
- Tickets can be purchased online at acllive.com/tours.
- Tickets are $12 per adult (12+), $6 per child (4-11), $40 for family 4-pack, and $10 per person for groups of 10 or more.
- 3 years old and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Tickets are encouraged to be purchased online in advance. Additional fees may apply. Limited walk-up availability may be possible but is not guaranteed.
BOOK A TOUR